Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cookie Eat Cookie Throw


If you read last week's blog about my aunt Rosalyn, this week I am speaking about her son Marionel. He was always a special kid. His eyes were big and bright as a baby and when you looked into his eyes it looked empty (like he is thinking into space). He grew up in the Dominican Republic until my mom helped him come to New York. Despite his learning disabilities, Mario made a lot of friends and picked English really fast! One day Travis and I were talking to him. He was stuffing his face with chocolate chip cookies. He was trying to communicate everything in English so he said, "Cookie eat, Cookie throw." He kept repeating it and laughing. Till this day, we are still bewildered what he meant by this. Nonetheless, I made a t-shirt for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment